Thanks to the generosity of our members,
- Over 1,000 Title 1 students will be able to participate in educational programs at Space Center Houston.
- Eleven classes from Houston area schools can participate in the Mars mission simulation at the Houston Museum of Natural Science’s Expedition Center.
- Direct support in the creation of the Space Shuttle simulator at the Patricia Huffman Smith Museum in Hemphill, Texas. This simulator will give students in East Texas and the surrounding area an experience of sitting in a Space Shuttle mockup cockpit and flying simulated space missions.
- Support JSC Annual Space Settlement Design Competition for High School students (12 years)
- Support the International Space Settlement Design Competition hosted each summer at JSC (Gilruth)
- Helped arranged program in Teague Auditorium for the 40th anniversary of Apollo 13
- Regularly support JSC External Relations and JSC Education in fielding requests for interviews about historical programs and education outreach
- Support JSC Review Teams and other similar activities
- Cooperate with AIAA on the Annual Technical Symposium in May each year