June 15 Update from JSC Starport website
The Strength and Cardio Center is open and operating at 25% capacity. Patrons are required to reserve their workout time using our new app.
In addition to limiting capacity, numerous measures will be in place in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including:
- Requiring members to wipe down equipment with disinfectant after use
- 6 feet spacing between cardio machines
- An industrial fan installed above the cardio area to ensure fresh-air circulation
- Group exercise sessions will continue to be offered outdoors
- If you are fully vaccinated AND at least two weeks past your final dose, you no longer are required to wear a face mask or physically distance on NASA property.
- If you are not fully vaccinated AND at least two weeks past your final dose, continue to wear a mask and physically distance on NASA property.