The following are highlights from JSC Director Mark Geyer’s note to JSC employees dated 4/22/2021.
- The JSC Pandemic Incident Response Group (PIRG) recommended and Geyer has accepted to begin the transition at JSC to Stage 2 on April 28, 2021. Stage 2 means:
- JSC is still in a maximum telework mode and capacity will be limited to a 25% total occupancy at JSC and WSTF.
- Going to Stage 2 will reduce overhead burden with adding mission critical tasks.
- Employees are instructed to telework unless the supervisor notifies an employee that work requiring his/her physical presence has been approved. Employees are being notified of their status and are requested to sign a form acknowledging JSC guidance and policies that must be adhered to on site in order to maintain safety for the entire team.
- Masks and physical distancing are still required, regardless of an employee’s vaccination status.
- Bottom line—JSC is still closed to anyone who is not a current employee, including NAL members! However, the building 110 Badging Office is open and accessible to NAL members who wish to renew their badges, which are still good for “free” admission to Space Center Houston.